Problems with the commandline

All about using TurboFTP. Exchange your use experience or post questions/problems here.

Moderator: idler

Problems with the commandline

Postby Ballos » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:34 pm

Hi,

I'm testing the actual version of TurboFTP. For my transfers I want to start the transfer from the commandline. So I tried it and the basics work. But there are some problems I cant solve.

1st.
I got alle my sites in the address book. But when I took the sitename in the commandline Turboftp cant solve the ip or it get an wrong ip.

e.g.
Sitename: test
ip: 192.168.1.151

commandline: turboftp -u "c:\test\*.txt" "ftp://test/"

with this line it dont took the right ip address or I get the message that he cant resolve the ip

2nd
I got one site with two logins. every login get to another directory where I want to download or upload files. How can I took the right user for the site, when I cant create sitnames ?

3rd
When I upload a file from the commandline I get no emailnotification.

commandline1: turboftp -rm user@test.com -u "c:\test\*.txt" "ftp://192.168.1.151"
commandline2: turboftp "c:\test\*.txt" "ftp://192.168.1.151" -rm user@test.com
commandline3: turboftp -rm "user@test.com" -u "c:\test\*.txt" "ftp://192.168.1.151"
commandline4: turboftp "c:\test\*.txt" "ftp://192.168.1.151" -rm "user@test.com"

With no one I get an email.

Later the sites I want to connect are sftp sites with ssh-keys. I hope if he took the right site from the addressbook he will took the right informations stored in the book.

I glad about every help

Thanks

BalloS
Ballos

Re: Problems with the commandline

Postby admin » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:43 pm

for the commandline: turboftp -u "c:\test\*.txt" "ftp://test/"

what do you mean by 'it dont took the right ip address'? Can you post the ftp log?

Leon
admin
Support Staff

Return to Using TurboFTP