Default Local Directory and Default Remote Directory

Request enhancement, new features.

Moderator: idler

Default Local Directory and Default Remote Directory

Postby vftftp » Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:41 pm

It would be great if a "Default Local Directory" and "Default Remote Directory" could be attached to a site.

It would be great if I could "right-click" while connected and save the current local and remote folders as the default folders for that site.

I don't like creating tons of Accounts/Sites/Profiles etc. I would love to be able to create one entry per FTP site, and then easily change which folders are the "default" folders.

Thank you.
vftftp

Postby admin » Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:28 am

Hi,

Yes you can use "Set default directory" command in context menu of local or remote browser pane.

Thanks

Leon
admin
Support Staff

Just like that, but attached to the site.

Postby vftftp » Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:29 pm

Hello,
Thanks for the response. To clarify, what I would like to do is *exactly* like the "set default directory" available by right-clicking. I just want it to set the default local directory for the site I'm connected to at the time. In addition, it would be handly to be able to set the default connection folder for the remote folder as well.
vftftp

Postby admin » Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:36 am

Hi,

As mentioned, check out "Set site default directory" command in context menu of local.

Leon
admin
Support Staff

Re: Default Local Directory and Default Remote Directory

Postby mohsin147 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:28 am

I don't like creating tons of Accounts/Sites/Profiles etc. I would love to be able to create one entry per FTP site, and then easily change which folders are the "default" folders.
mohsin147

Re: Default Local Directory and Default Remote Directory

Postby HelenkaZemmen » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:09 am

I have tried this command "Set site default directory"..But it's not working any more..It displays an error called "System Error"..What does it mean? & How can I resolve it?
HelenkaZemmen

Return to Suggestion Box