Software Platform Requirements:
- Microsoft® Windows® NT, 2000, Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 2003 Server (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 2008 Server R1 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 2008 Server R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016.
Minimum Hardware Requirements:
- 233 megahertz (MHz) processor
- 64 megabytes (MB) of RAM
- 15MB of available drive space
- TCP/IP enabled Network Interface Card (NIC)
- Firewall support, including HTTP proxy, SOCKS 4, SOCKS 4a and SOCKS 5.
- Support secure FTP connection and file transfer with SSL/TLS,
including implicit and explicit SSL. Support client certificate.
- Support SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) over SSH2.
- OTP S/Key (MD4, MD5) password encryption.
- Strong interruption and stall protection and Auto Dial.
- Auto reconnect and broken transfer resume (automatic checkpoint restart).
- Passive mode support, configurable for individual site.
- Anti-idle mechanism prevents connection time-out.
- Clipboard monitoring for FTP URLs
Support redirected URLs.
Built-in Sync Service Module for Scheduled FTP and SFTP File Replication and Synchronization*
- Run FTP/S and SFTP schedule task as a NT service.
- Auto OpenPGP pre-upload encryption and post-download decryption in Sync Service. **
- Run program before and after a schedule task and against each downloaded file, allowing to integrate scheduled file transfer with your business process and achieve work-flow automation.
- Support dependency of tasks.
- Multiple simultaneous schedule tasks, the maximum number of which only depends on system resources.
- Comes with a log file viewing tool - TurboLogViewer which offers many handy features like collapsing/expanding log sessions, syntax highlighting, bookmarking etc, all making viewing and analyzing log file much easier.
- Support Regular Expressions as include/exclude filters in synchronization.
- Access CIFS/SMB share on or not on a NT/Active Directory domain.
- Advanced Auto Upload (AAU). Monitors a local folder and upload new files, updated files or both. Supports sub folders and filters.
- Transfer with .tmp added to filename and rename to original name when transfer completes.
Intuitive and Flexible Client Interface
- A powerful Upload Wizard allows you to upload files right from Windows Shell using Shell context menu.
- Context sensitive help.
- Quick connect bar.
- FTP Connection Wizard.
- Drag and drop to download/upload files; drop to sub-folders.
- Drag and drop from Windows Explorer.
- Multi-language support.
- Show directory summary information (number of selected files and all files, total size and free space) in real time.
- Minimize to system tray.
- Password protect access to program.
- Comes with a free syntax highlighting editor program TurboEditor.
Management of Site Profiles
- Site Address Book - sites organized in a tree structure. Easily organized with drag and drop, copy and paste.
- Can import site information from CuteFTP, WS_FTP, Bulletproof FTP, LeapFTP and FTP Explorer. Support all formats of CuteFTP site information data file and can import passwords - tree.dat, smdata.dat, SM.dat.
- Stored login passwords are encrypt.
Mastering Your Web / FTP Site
- Folder Synchronizer provides visual comparison of local and remote directory structures, where files to be transferred, updated or removed are clearly marked with action icons based on the selected Synchronization Scheme. After review and necessary modifications you can then update destination directory, including any sub-directories with one click.
- Basic Auto Upload (BAU) in GUI program. Monitors a local folder and upload new files, updated files or both. Supports sub folders and filters.
- Support on-the-fly data compression using MODE Z.
- Bookmarks - one-click access to any local/remote folder. Local bookmarks can be site specific and global.
- Automatic upload/download filename case conversion and Auto Rename.
- Recursive delete of remote directory.
- Automatically and correctly resolve unix links.
- Support UNIX, UNIX-compatible, DOS-style, VMS, VAX, OS/2, AS-400, AIX, Novell Netware (v4 and onwards), VxWorks and Apple OS FTP directory listing.
- Manually execute your own commands on remote server.
- Automatically send user-defined FTP commands after logon.
- Directory listing filtering that allows you to ignore files by directory or wildcards.
- Report total size and number of files in a directory and all its subdirectories.
- Show server file time in local time zone according to specified time offset.
- Group select of files using wildcard.
- Remote file attribute modification (CHMOD).
- Change server login password.
- Remote editing - edit and update web page online.
- Remote directory caching.
- User defined overwrite rules.
- MFMT command support.
- UTF-8 support.
Upload / Download
- Recursive directory upload or download.
- Scheduled transfer support, featuring comprehensive scheduling options and scheduled automated File Synchronization. Only download/upload files that are new or updated, delete downloaded files from remote server, etc. Ideal for automated file backup and mirroring. Built-in Schedule Sync Task Wizard makes creating a complex sync task a breeze.
- Send E-mail report upon schedule task complete (support multiple recipients).
- Command line support.
- A transfer queue that can handle files to/from any site and any directory.
- Ability to preserve server file time on downloaded files.
- Ability to transfer files larger than 4Gb (available on NTFS file system).
- Resume download/upload. Option to use APPE to resume uploads.
- Download/upload speed limits - reserve bandwidth (for e.g. web browsing) while transferring files.
- Upon transfer complete automatically hang up modem or shut down/ log off computer.
- Select servers in Address Book to expand queued upload list to multiple servers.
- Transferred file integrity checking.
Local File Management
- Compress and decompress files and folders right within the program.
- OpenPGP file decryption, encryption, signing and verification.
- Integrated Windows Explorer context menu.
- Store individual user data separately.
- Option to delete to the Recycle Bin.
- File/folder properties.
Features marked with*: Only available in Sync Service Module which required additional licensing.
Features marked with**: Only available in Corporate version.
Find out what TurboFTP can do for you by downloading a free trial now!
|Features||TurboFTP Lite||TurboFTP with Sync Service Module||TurboFTP Corporate|
|SSL client certificate authentication (FTP)|
|FTP OTP S/Key password encryption|
|FTPS Clear Command Channel|
|MODE-Z compression/decompression (FTP)|
|Basic Auto Upload in GUI|
|Interruption file transfer auto retry and checkpoint restart|
|Task log for audit trail|
|Auto Uploads in NT service|
|Run Multiple Sync Tasks in NT service simultaneously|
|Access network share in NT service|
|Post-transfer file and directory move/delete/delete files only|
|Email notification upon task complete (incl. list of files transferred or failed)|
|Run external program before/after task|
|Command line support|
|OpenPGP in GUI|
|Auto OpenPGP pre-upload encryption and post-download decryption in Sync Service|